TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We have had a request to upgrade our tv but we can not enter…

Customer Question
We have had a...

We have had a request to upgrade our tv but we can not enter yes to continue

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Samsung Smart tv cerial #O4N33CFGAO1155 pURCHASE D Nov 24,2015

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes the menu wprks

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

Since Dec 28/2017 around @ 2:00pm

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

My husband has got to support and cannot continue

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/29/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 7 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

So it sounds like a system software message so you see an option to upgrade and there is a banner for YES or NO so will the cursor not move to the YES?what exactly is the issue there thanks,let me know

There is no where to click on a yes button
I do not feel I should be paying for this service
This problem started with a request to upgrade We have followed th manual to the support page and and it is saying to click on yes but where do we find the yes button
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.