TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

During powering up the tv will not come back on. Samsung and…

Customer Question
During powering up the...

During powering up the tv will not come back on

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Samsung and its brand new

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Menu does not work and all tv do the same

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

Middle of night when they up date things. this has happen twice before. they were suppose to have fixed it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

One guy said to much signal and another said to little signal

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/29/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 6 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

What's the model number off of the back of the TV? How new are we talking here- like a year or two, or fresh out of the box?

Please view my reply and send one back to proceed.

Just wondering if you needed assistance with the question you posted?