TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a sony TV it is with "dish" I would like to watch…

Customer Question
I have a sony...

I have a sony TV it is with "dish" I would like to watch Hulu but cannot find the app to do so. can you help me?

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to Hulu?

I cannot find any thing about Hulu I checked internet how to get it and it said go to video btu that is not highlighted so I cannot click on it

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

I believe internet connection is fine. I can watch netflex just cannot find anywhere to connect to hulu

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Just how do I get hulu

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
12/29/2017
TV Technician: ISP Cable Support, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
ISP Cable Support
ISP Cable Support, Customer Service

Thank you for choosing Just Answer. I would be happy to assist today with your question.

Give me just a moment while I review the information provided.

If this is your first time here, I would like to go over a few things:

• If you see an offer for a phone call or remote support, you are welcome to accept it or you can disregard it. Just click on the X and we can resume the conversation.

• Some issues or questions may not have the solution requested. Some issues or concerns may not be resolvable. I will try to explain this ahead of time if I foresee it is a question I cannot answer.

• Some issues may require additional equipment or hardware before we can continue.

• Make sure to bookmark this page. There should be email alerts in your inbox as well with the link back to this page if you were to step away. If you respond when I am not online such as outside of my normal business hours, I will respond as soon as I can.

• If you are prompted to rate me, you can do so by choosing the appropriate amount of stars in the top right and that is all. It cost you nothing further and helps me receive credit for helping you. By rating me (hopefully 5 stars!), it also helps me stay locked to your question so I can continue to assist you in cases where you may have to walk away for a few hours or days and need to report back the findings.

I look forward to working with you today!

Sorry for the delay in reply. The holidays have us behind. I'd like to help you access Hulu. Are you trying to access it via an app on your TV?

I was transfered from Sony I do not want anything that must be paid for. cancel this.

Okay. You can contact customer service at 1(###) ###-#### They can refund any money.