TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I just bought a Samsung 32" smart tv for Christmas my son…

Customer Question
I just bought a...

I just bought a Samsung 32" smart tv for Christmas my son got me a Bose Bluetooth headphones we can not figure out how to hook them up

Technician's Assistant: What Samsung model do you have? How old is it?

Model code un32m5300

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes the menu works

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

Tv is only 3months old

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

There is no port for headphones on this tv right

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/29/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 7 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , my name is Jack
Perhaps i can help you with this

Send me a hello when you see this so i know you are available ?

hi

Hi

Let me type this down please

I looked at the specs on this tv and it is not bluetooth which means you will need an external bluetooth transmitter connected to the optical out port or directly to the cable box if you have one and nothing else like a dvd player connected to this tv

Here is an example of such a device , it has both analog and optical inputs and can match to 2 setts of headphones at a time ;

https://www.amazon.com/Bluetooth-Transmitter-HomeSpot-Headphones-Simultaneously/dp/B00QV77YIC/ref=pd_sbs_107_7?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B00QV77YIC&pd_rd_r=8SQ43V8TAYGWRWG4CDQJ&pd_rd_w=JVZrp&pd_rd_wg=AefsV&psc=1&refRID=8SQ43V8TAYGWRWG4CDQJ

Just connect it to the back of your tv`s optical out and pair it with your bose and you`re done

Let me know if you have questions and if not for now then PLEASE DO TAKE THE TIME TO RATE (stars above and submit), it does not cost you anything more and does not close this post while it gets me paid for my time helping you .