TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

WE HAVE NO TV TODAY. THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH MY TV, IT'S…

Customer Question
WE HAVE NO TV...

WE HAVE NO TV TODAY.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH MY TV, IT'S MY BOX THAT IS NOT WORKING

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

WE HAVE ONLY 1 TV

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

IT'S JUST TODAY WHEN WE TURNED ON THE TV WE JUST GET THE BIG DIRECT TV D THAT SCROLLS AROUN THE SCREEN

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

JUST UNDERSTAND THAT THE PROBLEM IS NOT WITH THE TV IT'S THE BOX THAT HAS THE PROBLEM

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
12/29/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 4 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Please try a full reboot of the DirecTv box as follows:

1) Shut the TV off.

2) Unplug the power cord from the back of the box, wait 10 seconds, then plug it back in.

3) Wait 3-5 minutes for the box to reboot and then turn the TV on.

Once it finds satellites and completes the reboot, let me know what you see on your screen.

Aric, Technician