TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

WE HAVE NO TV TODAY. THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH MY TV, IT'S…

Customer Question
WE HAVE NO TV...

WE HAVE NO TV TODAY.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH MY TV, IT'S MY BOX THAT IS NOT WORKING

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

WE HAVE ONLY 1 TV

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

IT'S JUST TODAY WHEN WE TURNED ON THE TV WE JUST GET THE BIG DIRECT TV D THAT SCROLLS AROUN THE SCREEN

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

JUST UNDERSTAND THAT THE PROBLEM IS NOT WITH THE TV IT'S THE BOX THAT HAS THE PROBLEM

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/29/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 7 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Please try a full reboot of the DirecTv box as follows:

1) Shut the TV off.

2) Unplug the power cord from the back of the box, wait 10 seconds, then plug it back in.

3) Wait 3-5 minutes for the box to reboot and then turn the TV on.

Once it finds satellites and completes the reboot, let me know what you see on your screen.