TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Panasonic tc-58le64 an have lost the manuals that…

Customer Question
I have a Panasonic...

I have a Panasonic tc-58le64 an have lost the manuals that came with it. Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your TC-58LE64?

Bought it at Costco in 2014.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Panasonic product?

It is working fine but I want to connect a stereo "Boom Box".

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

Geek Tek.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your sound system?

Not much. If I connect to the USB port on the TV I get an overload message requiring me to disconnect, turn off the TV and turn back on. I see there is an Audio Out socket on the TV back but don't know what type of connector mate that is necessary.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/29/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 7 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.

A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info ;
Also ,Could you please give me the model number of that stereo/boombox ?