TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My brother bought a smart tv the remote is not the regular…

Customer Question
My brother bought a...

My brother bought a smart tv the remote is not the regular remote. are you able to get regular remotes for the Samsung 40" M530D series, they do not have cable, do not know how to work the remote with nothing on it. He and his wife are late 80's, need regular remote.

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

UN40M530D series

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

I can get all of them, I got the 49" but I do not live with them, they need a regular remote if they can get one, with all numbers and regular things

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

That is all right now.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
12/29/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 6 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , my name is Jack
Perhaps i can help you with this

Send me a hello when you see this so i know you are available ?

I wouldn't know which remote they got with this tv but the one I found is a full fledge general remote with all the familiar buttons on it , click this link to see and buy for $20 ;http://www.newremotecontrol.com/samsung/catalog_item.php?catnum=BN5901267A

Let me know if you have questions and if not for now then PLEASE DO TAKE THE TIME TO RATE (stars above and submit), it does not cost you anything more and does not close this post while it gets me paid for my time helping you .