TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I'm having a problem with TV plus we ordered a movie and it…

Customer Question
I'm having a problem...

I'm having a problem with TV plus we ordered a movie and it will not give us the movie We ended up reordering the same movie so it charged us twice for it and it still didn't have us the movie please help

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Samsung model #UN65KS8500F

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

YES the menu works we can get into the tv plus but when we go to purchase the movie it takes the order but doesn't give us the movie

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your #UN65KS8500F? What happened right before this?

You changed to Fandango and we have had problems ever since

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

How do we recover our already purchase movies

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
12/30/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.