TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Vizio TV that turns itself on. When this happens…

Customer Question
I have a Vizio...

I have a Vizio TV that turns itself on. When this happens I'm unable to turn it off by the remote or button on TV - I have to unplug it. This happens in no particular pattern, not a daily event, different times. Can you help me???

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

On the back it says model no. d24-d1

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

I can pull up the menu

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
12/29/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 6 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , my name is Jack
Perhaps i can help you with this

Send me a hello when you see this so i know you are available ?

Hello

Hi

Beside that problem the tv works normal when turned on ?

When I turn it on and off with the remote control it works fine. When it turns on spontaneously the only way to turn it off is to unplug it
Do you actually work for Vizio?

Could you please lookup the tv`s serial number , does it start with LTT6UNAS or LTT6UNBS ?

I work on vizio tv`s yes quite often but this is NOT vizio

LLT6UNCS2706418

I take it that you still want to proceed even though we are not vizio ?

No thank you, I'd prefer to speak directly with Vizio which is what I thought I was doing. Thank you for your time.

No problem , if you came here by mistake then here is a number where you can get your deposit refunded 1.***-***-****

I would wait to talk to vizio though , they won`t help you and i can

Good luck