TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I just need a new smart remote please. It's a Vizio 70 in…

Customer Question
I just need a...

I just need a new smart remote please

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

It's a Vizio 70 in smart 4k TV

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Model number E 70-E3

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Vizio? What happened right before this?

My dog ate my remote, I just need a new one

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
12/29/2017
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 6 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

You can get a replacement Vizio smart remote from Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/Vizio-XRT122-TV-Remote-Models/dp/B00VEVDPXS/

--------------------

Happy New Year!

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)

You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.

Pete.

--------------------