TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Hitachi 42hdm12a i am trying to find out how to set…

Customer Question
I have a Hitachi...

I have a Hitachi 42hdm12a i am trying to find out how to set the hdmi setting to be my start

Technician's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Maybe 3 months it used to start on the hdmi setting now it starts on the composite setting and I don't know how to change it back

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
12/29/2017
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 6 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

The Hitachi 42hdm12a does not have an option to set the input choice.

If you have a composite device connected then it will take priority.

Try unplugging any other devices and see if the HDMI connection then takes priority?

--------------------

Happy New Year!

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)

You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.

Pete.

--------------------