TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Have a vsb205. Volumn spikes erratically and we have to turn…

Customer Question
Have a vsb205....

Have a vsb205. Volumn spikes erratically and we have to turn the sound off on the remote.

Technician's Assistant: Are all the cables at the back of your TV connected tightly to the right sockets?

Yes. TV is plugged into audio out.

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

Red & white

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
12/29/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 6 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Hello
WelcomeSorry you are having trouble here, how old is this TV please?if you try another input like a DVD player does it do the same thing?Anthony

Do you have another input to try please?