TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Can’t get sound when switching from TV to Netflix or Hulu.

Customer Question
Can’t get sound when...

Can’t get sound when switching from TV to Netflix or Hulu

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Sony Bravia 4K smart Tv

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes and no the TV and DVD have sound out put but not internet apps

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just checked menu and it shows we are connected to our wifi

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/29/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 6 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need the following info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?