TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I got it connected wireless and it said low power. If fact…

Customer Question
I got it connected...

I got it connected wireless and it said low power

Technician's Assistant: How's your WiFi signal strength? Can you connect to the Internet using a computer or another device?

Yes if fact it said veryy goodcnnection

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried restarting both your digital media player and your router?

Not yet re router whats digital media player

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Make it go. but now she is back to regular tv

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
12/29/2017
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 6 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

First, try restarting the router - this is the wireless modem/router device that all your wifi devices connect to.

Let me know if that works?

--------------------

Happy New Year!

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)

You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.

Pete.

--------------------