TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Trying to watch amazon video and says there is an internet…

Customer Question
Trying to watch amazon...

Trying to watch amazon video and says there is an internet connectivity problem; i turned tv off and back on; i unplugged the cord to the power on the router, waited and plugged it back in- still the same problem-no connection

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your e-reader?

I am not real good with all of this and am new to amazon but if you mean all of those choices closer to the bottom of the screen like sony play, amazon, google play, hallmark, netflix, sling, etc - YES

Technician's Assistant: Are other devices (computer, phone, etc.) connecting to the router?

Yes

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/29/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

It still says I have a internet connectivity problem
Is that an additional $26 over the $31.50 I was already charged
What is this a scam or rip off. I want a refund of $31.50. No issues have been resolved.