TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I can't get all the channels I can get with an antenna. It…

Customer Question
I can't get all...

I can't get all the channels I can get with an antenna

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

It is a vizio I don't know the model number. I got within the last year.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes I went to find channels and did the scan. Now I don't know what to do.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Vizio? What happened right before this?

Since I bought it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No I don't think so. Thank you

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
12/29/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 6 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need the following info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?
- Was the TV receiving channels with the same antenna before this problem occurred?