TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My remote control is very fickle. It simply does not work…

Customer Question
My remote control is...

My remote control is very fickle. It simply does not work sometimes.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

I'll have to look the answers up and get back with you later.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Nothing works because the batteries do not seem to transfer the electricity at times. I have replaced batteries with brand new ones, and still it does not work. Then it will for no apparent reason start working again. I think the electrical system is defective.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/29/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 7 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need the following info to troubleshoot the problem.

- Is it a TV remote control not working?

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?