TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We have lost the tv guide. 4 years old samsong. Only one tv.

Customer Question
We have lost the...

We have lost the tv guide

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

4 years old samsong

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Only one tv

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

We went to the tv guide and it was not there

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

It has been working in the past

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/29/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 7 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , my name is Jack
Perhaps i can help you with this

Send me a hello when you see this so i know you are available ?