TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My experience this evening sounds just like one described at…

Customer Question
Hi...

Hi My experience this evening sounds just like one described at the top of your site. Mine is a E600i B3 and I was trying to watch a video on youtube and it wouldn't play the video. I could go back and choose another one but it wouldn't load that one either and then it just went black . I just spent about 1/2 hour with a vizio rep and can't get anything done. It's 3 years and 2 weeks old and of course, I didn't buy the extended service plan.

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to YouTube?

The screen is black and it won't come on.... I saved the chat would you like me to send it to you? Might save some time

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

That is one thing I haven't tried. About an hour ago I checked the speed with speakeasy, speediest.net and century link. All 3 showed 7+ mbps down and .8 up. I can restart the modem if you think I should. It will take several minutes...

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of....

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
12/29/2017
TV Technician: Dan, Broadcast Engineer replied 6 months ago
Dan, Broadcast Engineer

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. Did Vizio have you power cycle your TV?