TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Panasonic TV Viera 50 inch2011 model stuck on game lock

Customer Question
Panasonic TV Viera 50...

Panasonic TV Viera 50 inch2011 model stuck on game lock forgot password ***** do I unlock it

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Viera?

20011 i said it aal ready

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Menu works

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Viera? What happened right before this?

Nothing my mom putt password ***** and for got it been siting for a while

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/29/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 7 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need the following info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?
- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?