TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I recently moved & I'm trying to set up my Samsung TV to my…

Customer Question
I recently moved &...

I recently moved & I'm trying to set up my Samsung TV to my Amazon fire stick 2nd generation. Source list doesn't seem to recognize fire stick

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Fire?

1 year

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Fire?

Can't get it to do anything. I go to source & choose HDMI and it goes blank. There's no name/info for the HDMI. Tried using with and without extender & tried both USB ports. Same results.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

It was working fine when I disconnected it to move. Just tried reconnecting today.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/29/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.