TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

When I'm trying to reach hdmi 3 to watch my cable, there is…

Customer Question
When I'm trying to...

When I'm trying to reach hdmi 3 to watch my cable, there is a message: unplug your Hub set-top for 10 seconds and then plus back to restar. XRE-10007

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

Comcast

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Nothing. Yesterday I made an update of my tv, and then I unplugged and press the remote for some seconds, and it worked perfectly.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

No that's all.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
12/29/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.