TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

We have a cable outlet on the north wall and tv on south…

Customer Question
We have a cable outlet...
We have a cable outlet on the north wall and tv on south wall 15’ between. We formally ran the cable under carpet. Just put in wood floors. Concrete ceiling and walls. This is the main tv and has the cable box with DVR. Is there a way to send cable signal from wall outlet to cable box?
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: TV
12/29/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 1 month ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , my name is Jack
Perhaps i can help you with this

You would have to verify with your cable company what type of equipment they have that may look like dish hopper and wireless joey receivers

Click this link to see an example ; https://www.dish.com/equipment/joey-receivers/wireless-joey/

You would have the main dvr like the hopper that brings in the signal then a wireless joey connected to the back of the tv , no cables ot wirs in between

Comcast has the Xi5 wireless box that comes with the Xfinity X1 setup that will do this as well

Here is that Xi5 box ; http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/X1/Xi5-TV-Box/td-p/2860100

Again , check with your cable company , they should have something of the sort

If that answers your question PLEASE DO TAKE THE TIME TO RATE by clicking on the star icons at the top of your page, then click on Submit , it doesn`t cost you anything more and I get paid for my time helping you .

Jack
Jack
Jack, Technician