TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How do i get netflex on my panasonic TH-50PZ80U. Netflex…

Customer Question
How do i get...

How do i get netflex on my panasonic TH-50PZ80U

Technician's Assistant: What device are you trying to connect?

Netflex movie channels

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Panasonic TH-50PZ80U bought it when first came out

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Everything works usually you get netflex by using your remote control i have older tvs that get it

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your TH-50PZ80U? What happened right before this?

Nothing i just subscibed to netflex yesterday my panasonic is the only remote control that dos not

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/28/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.