TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

It had a electrical smell and turned off in 2 days

Customer Question
It had a electrical...

It had a electrical smell and turned off in 2 days tube#A89AE j15

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

RCA seriel #D-Wjkpp034

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes I havent touched anything

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your RCA? What happened right before this?

TubeA89AEJ15X09

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

It's a little old came with the house may be older came with the house

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
12/29/2017
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 6 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Approximately how old is the TV?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.