TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My tv is stuck on Zoom 1 the aspect says I cannot change? It…

Customer Question
My tv is stuck...

My tv is stuck on Zoom 1 the aspect says I cannot change?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

It is about 7 years old let me check rest of info

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes TV menu works it is V0370M/VO420E

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

We are snowbirds and it has been on this setting since bought but I want to change it now and cannot. Nothing happened that I know other than last year we had a atenna hooked up

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
12/28/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 6 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

First, reboot the Cable/SAT box by disconnecting it from power for 10 seconds and plugging it back in. Upon rebooting, if the screen aspect is still incorrect, then look for the following buttons on the Cable/SAT remote:

Aspect

Zoom

HD Zoom

Ratio

(#) symbol under the 9 key

Find any buttons with those labels and use them to attempt to correct the picture size. If you are unable to find those buttons, or they don't help, then the settings are hidden deeper in the Cable Box and I will need the BRAND and MODEL of the cable box.

If you need further assistance let me know. Before you go, PLEASE DO click a 5 STAR RATING, at the top of your screen. That is how I am credited for my efforts by the site. You can follow up any time as needed at no additional cost.

Were you able to try those steps???

NONE OF THIS WORKS, STILL LOCKED OUT SAYING ASPECT NOT AVAILABLE SO IS THIS A WASTE OF MONEY??
NONE OF THIS WORKS, STILL LOCKED OUT SAYING ASPECT NOT AVAILABLE SO IS THIS A WASTE OF MONEY?? There are none of these buttons on cable but on my TV, I bring up the screen that says Wide but it says aspect not availalbe Also charge was to be $5.00 and you charged $28
NONE OF THIS WORKS, STILL LOCKED OUT SAYING ASPECT NOT AVAILABLE SO IS THIS A WASTE OF MONEY?? There are none of these buttons on cable but on my TV, I bring up the screen that says Wide but it says aspect not availalbe Also charge was to be $5.00 and you charged $28. The screen to change these are locked for some reason
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.