TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

It keeps flickering and i dont know how to fix it. I was…

Customer Question
It keeps flickering and...

It keeps flickering and i dont know how to fix it. I was told to turn the backlight off, but thatbdidnt work. Please help

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Its a Hisense Tv. Model number is ***** Its About 6-7 Months Old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes To Both

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your 50G1650B3H09518? What happened right before this?

It Started happening little less than a month ago. Nothing happened to it before

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Thats it, just the flickering situation

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/28/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.