TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

No picture. Model #P119812VVRBX. Cabe techs came out to

Customer Question
No picture. Model...

No picture. Model #P119812VVRBX

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your #P119812VVRBX?

No

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Cabe techs came out to verify the issue is the tv.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
12/28/2017
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 6 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat online with me right now?

It looks like you may have given a serial number... Are you able to get the model number off the back of the tv? If not:
-when did you buy the tv?
-what size is the screen?
-is it LED or LCD or Plasma or?

Model #LED32B30RQ
HELP.

Got it. Thanks.

When did you buy the tv?

Not paying for phone call. Gave you model number and problem of NO PICTURE.
2015. Still under warranty.

Appears site sent you a phone call offer. I did not send the offer.

When did you buy the tv?

You have an extended warranty? Because the tv comes with a one year warranty...

I have an extended warranty
That's like no help.
What happened to original technician. Is it because I do not think I should pay for a service w/no help. Paid $5 for what?
Paid $5 FOR WHAT?????????
CANCEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!