TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a sony xbr43800series tv. my problem is no sound on…

Customer Question
I have a sony...

I have a sony xbr43800series tv. my problem is no sound on one channel .?

Technician's Assistant: Are all the cables at the back of your XBR43800SERIES connected tightly to the right sockets?

Yes, all cables are connected correctly and tightend to correct sockets.

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

I am using HDMI CABLES, and one coaxial cable

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

This only happens to one channel.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
12/28/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 6 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Do you have a cable/satellite box?
On what channel does this happen?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.