TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I moved my teevivison and Icant get a pichter after i

Customer Question
I moved my teevivison...

I moved my teevivison and Icant get a pichter after i connected itback up

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

About i5 years old and the model is not avable lwith out going to the the bassmond

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The rest of the sets work fine

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

The set was wooking fine untill Imove it to the opsied side of the room

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/28/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Can you tell me the brand and model of the printer?
What specifically is connected to it and where, for example a cable box on hdmi1, dvd on hdmi2, etc?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.