TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Tv does not turn on. TV does not activate. Apple tv does…

Customer Question
Tv does not turn...

Tv does not turn on.

Technician's Assistant: Is your TV connected to a surge protector or power strip?

TV does not activate . Apple tv does work

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

I will try. but what cord do i unplug /

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
12/28/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.