TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Rca tv one year old no signal. This morning. I have already…

Customer Question
Rca tv one year...

Rca tv one year old no signal

Technician's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

This morning

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I have already talked to dish they said it is a tv issue it says no signal

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/28/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 6 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

DISH would say that.

The No Signal message can be caused by the TV's Input being changed, the HDMI cable failing, or Cable/SAT box needing to be rebooted.

Please unplug the Cable/SAT box from power and shut the TV off.

Disconnect and reconnect the HDMI cable between them on both ends- making sure it is secure.

Plug the Cable/SAT box back into AC and once it's rebooted turn the TV on, and use the INPUT button on the original TV remote to select the correct HDMI Input.

Let me know what happens.