TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How can I get the sound on my tv it was okey before. Vizio…

Customer Question
How can I get...

How can I get the sound on my tv it was okey before

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Vizio Im getting the model no.E320-BO the age is about 10years

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The tv menu works and I don't know I haven't tried it I am rebooting the set now

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your NO.E320-BO? What happened right before this?

Just yesterday I couldn't change the channels and then I rebooted then and Im doing it now

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/28/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 7 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , my name is Jack
Perhaps i can help you with this

Send me a hello when you see this so i know you are available ?

hello

Sorry , had to step out for a while , are you available now ?