TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My LG TV (3 months old) has no audio output, and I wish to…

Customer Question
My LG TV (3...

My LG TV (3 months old) has no audio output jack, and I wish to install a small sound bar to improve the sound (which, I have to sa, is the WORST I have ever heard from any television.)

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

Is there a way of connecting the sound bar?

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your sound system?

Visual search of TV rear panel, study of the "owner's manual." What else can I do?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

Thanks, no.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/28/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 7 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , my name is Jack
Perhaps i can help you with this

LOL , i can tell you that todays tv`s are not made for sound that is for sure , you get 99 cents speakers in a $ 5K tv !

Send me a hello when you see this so i know you are available ?

As you don`t seem to be available at this time I will step out for a bit , just send me a reply and I`ll get back to you upon return