TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Tv when turned om only shows a oink screen -no sound just a…

Customer Question
Tv when turned om...

Tv when turned om only shows a oink screen -no sound just a pink screen.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?

Only connections ztre HDMI and cable connection -all secure

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

Not to my knowledge- other tvs in house are working fine

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Is it TOO OLD ??

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
12/28/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 6 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

We know nothing about what TV you have- what's the model number off the back of the set, and HOW OLD is it?

Samsung model un39fh5000f- probably about 6-7 yrs old

Thank you. What is connected to this TV via HDMI? Is it a cable box, satellite box, Roku....etc.??

only connections are HDMI and cable line- that is all

CABLE BOX connected to the HDMI line? I'm asking WHAT connects to the TV using the HDMI cable??

no- i don't want to pay $26 - can you give me an answer about pink screen?

I'm not sending the phone call offer- the site does that. X out of the offers- read my reply above and please reply back to it. Again I am simply asking WHAT connects to the TV using the HDMI cable???

Is there a cable box plugged into the TV USING THE HDMI CABLE? All I'm asking is "What" you are trying to watch on the TV??

I'm sorry, this isn't going anywhere, I will opt out now.

HDMI is connected to blue ray cd player
TOTAL WASTE OF MONEY AND TIME
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Actually I called Samsung direct and they determined that the trouble was with cable box.
Called cable and they reset the box and now
everything is ok

Great to hear