TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We just got a new Samsung tv and the Roku will not come on…

Customer Question
We just got a new...
We just got a new Samsung tv and the Roku will not come on
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
12/28/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 6 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

As a starting point, we'll need to reset the roku system:

Power off the tv and disconnect both power and hdmi from the roku.

Remove the batteries from the roku remote

Wait 5 minutes,

reconnect hdmi, power the tv on, then plug the roku power back in

put in a new set of fresh batteries into the roku remote

when you see the roku logo show on screen, press and hold the HOME button on the roku remote for 15 seconds.

Let me know the results.

Thank you,

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.