TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How do i reduce the pictures size on my samsung bn59-01223A…

Customer Question
How do i reduce...

How do i reduce the pictures size on my samsung bn59-01223A Tv

Technician's Assistant: How old is your BN59-01223A?

2-3 yrs

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes the menu works but i can't seem to reset the size to fit to screen - it is overly magnified

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your BN59-01223A? What happened right before this?

30 mins

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No, just that

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
12/28/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 6 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , my name is Jack
Perhaps i can help you with this

Send me a hello when you see this so i know you are available ?

hello
prefer written instruction

Hi

How do you receive your tv channels , antenna ,straight cable ,cable with cable box and cable remote or satellite box ?

If you received a $26 phone offer or any offers they are automated by the website ,NOT BY ME , I`m an independent tech. and have no control over those, they are optional and you can just ignore them if you don`t want it

sorry about that, could i have a refund? I thought that the $5 deposit was to get my question answered, didn't expect it to be $26

No problem