TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I am trying to turn on the tv can. Samsung, date is July…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to turn on the tv can

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Samsung, date is July 2016 and I think this is the model # UN32J4500AF

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I am fairly inept at this, but determined to get this to work. Right now I have pushed too man buttons, give me a minute

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your UN32J4500AF? What happened right before this?

This is not my TV - belongs to my nephew so I can't say there is even an issue, just my unfamiliarity

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of except is there a charge for this service?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
12/28/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 6 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

To be clear, this is a paid support service, it is not free help.

Do you have the samsung tv remote handy?

Okay at the top corner there is a power button,

press that once to turn it on,

after that, you may need to press the INPUT (source) button, repeatedly, to toggle through the different source options until you get to the desired one, such as hdmi1 for cable (for example) hdmi2 for dvd, etc.

Let me know if that works for you please.

too aggravating, I want to terminate this convesation

I have no ability to cancel or refund anything.

I've sent you clear step by step instructions above.

It is a simple matter of pressing 2 buttons, power, and then input.

Where are you getting stuck?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.