TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

WHAT IS THE VESA FOR THE SONY TV MODEL KDL-55EX500? NOT SURE…

Customer Question
WHAT IS THE VESA...

WHAT IS THE VESA FOR THE SONY TV MODEL KDL-55EX500?

Technician's Assistant: How old is your KDL-55EX500?

NOT SURE BUT AROUND - 8 YEARS

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

TV WORKS WELL

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your KDL-55EX500? What happened right before this?

I NEED THE VESA SIZE TO MOUNT THE TV ON A WALL

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/28/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

The TV has 4 threaded screw holes with a horizontal spacing of 15-3/4" (400mm) and a vertical spacing of 11-3/4" (300mm). The screw holes all accept M6 (6mm) screws. The TV weighs 58.9 lbs without the stand.

So the VESA pattern is 400x300. Most any wall mount bracket will work for this, but here is a model I'd recommend: http://amzn.to/2C4S8t0

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.

Family member in hospital with serious condition. Will get back to you in a day or two.

I'm sorry to hear that. No problem at all though, take your time and feel free to follow up with me at your convenience. (sorry, I have to post back here last to be alerted when you return next).