TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Turned on tv this AM, xfinity1 had had "something not quite…

Customer Question
Turned on tv this...

Turned on tv this AM, xfinity1 had had "something not quite right" message. have tried disconnecting and reconnect three times. Still "something not quite right"

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Sony KDL-40S2010. Don't know age. Has been working great with x1 system since we changed over to x1 format.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Tv menu works. other TV and x1 working as well

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your KDL-40S2010? What happened right before this?

Started when I turned on TV for 1st time today, about 3 hours ago. Everything worked fine last night.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/28/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 6 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need the following info to troubleshoot the problem.
- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?