TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

The screen is all red. you can make out the picture and hear…

Customer Question
The screen is all...

The screen is all red. you can make out the picture and hear the sound but the picture is red

Technician's Assistant: Are all the cables at the back of your TV connected tightly to the right sockets?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

HDMI

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/28/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 7 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.

A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info ;
Also ,Could you please give me the model number written on the tv`s back cover ?