TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

Do you know if there is any kind of recall on the sound of a…

Customer Question
Do you know if...

Do you know if there is any kind of recall on the sound of a 55 inch curved Samsung TV are sound sounds like an alien

Technician's Assistant: What Samsung model do you have? How old is it?

Started making popping noises two or three days ago now it sounds horrible

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I’m guessing around 4 Year’s old it’s the curved screen

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

About two or three days ago it started making some popping sounds in the background of the sound I turned it on this morning and the sound is all scrambled

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/28/2017
TV Technician: Josh, Technician replied 1 month ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Unfortunately, there has not been any type of recall on Samsung TVs since around 2012 and that was due to a power defect (not sound related)

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
what could be the matter with it
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Are you still there?

Yes, I am still here. Please allow more than 1 minute to see your reply and type a response back.

Due to the age of the TV, it could be an internal component that has failed.

Unfortunately, it would need to be looked at locally by a technician to determine the exact issue.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Do you know who works on them in Wichita Falls Texas?

What is your zip code?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
76309

Here is the closest that I found:

Hayes TV Repair LLC

*****D Suite B Burkburnett, TX 76354(###) ###-####/p>

Also, Best Buy works on TVs as well so you can reach out to them if they are locally closer to you.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
How do I go about getting a refund on my PayPal for the $38 I was hoping Samsung would have a fix for this

This is a paid service; not a free service.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
This is such a rip off as I feel Samsung should have advice for people for free not have to pay for it after paying the large amounts for their products

OK you can call our customer service to discuss billing.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
What is their number

1-***-***-****

Louie, Technician