TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Ido not have a HDMI DEVICE. MODEL LC320EM1 EMERSON AT LEAST…

Customer Question
Ido not have a...

Ido not have a HDMI DEVICE

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

MODEL LC320EM1 EMERSON AT LEAST 5 YEARS OLD?

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

MENU WORKS IHAVE SONY THAT WORK

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your LC320EM1? What happened right before this?

I WANT TO INSTALL NETFLIC ON THE T.V

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/28/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 6 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need the following info to troubleshoot the problem.
- What HDMI device you're referring in question?