TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My big Samsung TV is taking 20 to 30 minutes to turn on. It…

Customer Question
My big Samsung TV...

My big Samsung TV is taking 20 to 30 minutes to turn on. It come-on for a couple seconds than goes off. I now no longer turns it off.

Technician's Assistant: What Samsung model do you have? How old is it?

It a samsung 60 inch and is approximately4-6years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Once I get it on everything works. O checked the batteries - OK.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

This has been going on about a week but seems to take longer to come on now.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No - not really. I am nearly 90 yrs old an suffering from dementia.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
12/28/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 6 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 6 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , my name is Jack
Perhaps i can help you with this

Send me a hello when you see this so i know you are available ?