TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How can I reconfigure my smart tv from .ca to cogeco.

Customer Question
How can I reconfigure...

How can I reconfigure my smart tv from bell.ca to cogeco

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Samsung smart tv model un50eh53oof about 5 years

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes it shows I am connected to internet many apps will not work

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I had bell.ca new landlord when i moved in this new apartment they supplied me with internet cogeco.ca

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/28/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 6 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , my name is Jack
Perhaps i can help you with this

Send me a hello when you see this so i know you are available ?