TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We only have black & - no color picture, no, no we just have…

Customer Question
We only have black...

We only have black & white - no color picture

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?

No

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

No we just have a white cable from the cable box going into the tv

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/28/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 6 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.

A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info ;
Also ,Could you please give me the model number written on the tv`s back cover ?

We were able to resolve the issue on our own. Thank you. I assume I will not be charged for this.

Good show , glad to hear that

Happy new year

Have nothing to do with money matters here use this number ; 1.***-***-****