TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I bought a new 65 in.LED 1080 smart Samsung, but have

Customer Question
I bought a new...

I bought a new 65 in.LED 1080 smart Samsung, but have trouble adjusting the volume. The tv is loud telling me how high the volume is but the regular sound is low. How do I remove the talk?

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Samsung is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Brand new Model # UN65MU630FXZN

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

YES, OR GET A TEENAGER THAT DOES SMART PHONES

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

CAN THE TALKING BE REMOVED?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
12/28/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 6 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , my name is Jack
Perhaps i can help you with this

Send me a hello when you see this so i know you are available ?

Hello

Hi

First , would you like to remove that voice guide that is telling you the moves you make ?

Perhaps then you`d be able to adjust the sound correctly ?

Sorry but tried to accept your phone request and although i`m sure your credit is fine there seems to be a problem with payments and even though I`m not privy to billing here this usually means your CC company did not recognize the $26 extra charges and declined them ,this is usually due to the second charge from the website, you would have to contact them to OK the transaction .
But we can continue in this chat mode as well

Hello ?