TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV screen says NO signal when I turned it on this morning.

Customer Question
TV screen says NO...

TV screen says NO signal when I turned it on this morning

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Samsung- about 5 years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No only one TV

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

Problem just this morning. no previous problems

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/28/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 7 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , my name is Jack
Perhaps i can help you with this

Send me a hello when you see this so i know you are available ?

hello

Hi

What is connected to this tv ?
Cable box,satellite,dvd,games etc. ?

Sorry but tried to accept your phone request and although i`m sure your credit is fine there seems to be a problem with payments and even though I`m not privy to billing here this usually means your CC company did not recognize the $26 extra charges and declined them ,this is usually due to the second charge from the website, you would have to contact them to OK the transaction .
But we can continue in this chat mode as well

Payment O.K with credit Card Please call 239-793 -4941 with response

I can`t call just like that , you either will have to resend me the phone request or me sending it to you from my side

It has to be done and accepted through the website

Here it is from my side , accept it and I will call

Tried to send it but it won`t work from my side anyway

What is connected to this tv ?
Cable box,satellite,dvd,games etc. ?

HOW DO I ACCEPT IT?

For some reasons I`m not able to send you the offer , so you cant accept it , its not there

You have to send a new offer from your side

Call this number if you can`t , they will fix that 1.***-***-****