TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

We pressed something on our Sanyo tv remote and now there…

Customer Question
We pressed something on...

We pressed something on our Sanyo tv remote and now there is

Technician's Assistant: What Sanyo model do you have? How old is it?

No picture

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

A voice in spanish keeps speaking to us from the tv everytime a button is depressed on the remote

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: TV
12/28/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 1 month ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Look on the remote for a button that says MTS or SAP.

Press that once (or if you see something on screen, keep pressing it repeatedly until it goes to OFF mode).

Let me know if that works for you.

Thank you,

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.

Nathan, Installer