TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Picture is only 1/4 of screen in left upper area. Picture is…

Customer Question
Picture is only 1/4...

Picture is only 1/4 of screen in left upper area

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Picture is in upper left corner. Guide is full screen

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No just did you tube and get full screen. Dish only 1/4 screen.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I tried other TOV's in house and they work nornal

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/28/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Initially, please unplug power to your dish box for at least 5 minutes

replug, then test again and let me know the results, please.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.